Head Door Supervisor- Nottingham
We are looking for a Head Door Supervisors to join our Security team, in Nottingham.
Successful candidates will need to show evidence of good customer care skills, will need to be polite and courteous to staff and customers, will need to pay careful attention to their surroundings, can present themselves in a smart, professional manner and will require excellent communication sand leadership skills. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and Greet Customers
- Making appropriate decisions as to who gains entry
- Maintaining order within the premises
- Dealing with incidents requiring Conflict Management skills and co-operating with management and police when required
- Ejecting undesirable patrons
- Complete incident reports clearly and professionally
- Provide venue induction training to new Door Supervisor
- Ensure that the required number of Door Supervisor are in attendance at the venue
- Produce a completed Timesheet based upon the signing in book at the end of each week containing all badge numbers and expiry dates for signature by the venue manager.
- Notify head office of any changes to the regular operation which may place the safety or wellbeing of any person including door team members or members of the public at risk
- Ensure that all door supervisors hold a current SIA Badge, are suitably presented, well-groomed and wearing the correct uniform
Must be available to work Fridays and Saturdays (minimum of 5 hours per shift). You must possess a valid SIA Front Line DS License, speak fluent English, and you will need to provide all required vetting before you can start.
SIA DS Licence
£14.00 per hour
Continual Security Training