Casino Door Supervisors- Stoke
We are looking for security professionals who possess the characteristics and credentials to thrive upon the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment.
Safety and security are of paramount importance in dealing with the public, but so too is providing a high level of customer service.
Successful candidates will need to show evidence of good customer care skills, will need to be polite and courteous to staff and customers, will need to pay careful attention to their surroundings, can present themselves in a smart, professional manner and will require excellent communication skills but candidates must also have the following qualities:
- Proven organisational skills
- Efficient decision making ability
- Assertiveness and confidence during intense pressurised situations
- An ability to recognise and diffuse conflict.
SIA DS Licence
£12.00 per hour
Continual Security Training
As an SIA licensed member of our operational security team you will be expected to fulfil a wide range of public facing duties collectively intended to uphold the law support the police and where applicable preserve the rights of local residents.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and Greet Customers
- Making appropriate decisions as to who gains entry
- Maintaining order within the premises
- Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
- Dealing with incidents requiring Conflict Management skills and co-operating with management and police when required
- Ejecting undesirable patrons
- Complete incident reports clearly and professionally
- Uphold the law by using approved restraint and escorting techniques only when alternative non-physical strategies have been exhausted.
- Create a secure safe and welcoming environment for the general public and present a deterrent to antisocial behaviour and criminal activity.
Must be available to work Fridays and Saturdays nights. You must possess a valid SIA DS License, speak fluent English, and you will need to provide all required vetting before you can start.